LBP2 Create Tips & Tricks

RedTaser
Wireless Controller
Region: Europe

Re: LBP2 Create Tips & Tricks

Post by RedTaser » January 30th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Thanks Cazzy :friendlysmile: I too indeed gluped when i saw this trophy and i will be doing it the easy way.Just out of interest what are the easiest 10 levels do people think are to ace.Maybe someone who has go the trophy could put a list of the ones they did.

Oh i bet Shaky wish you had posted this the other day he got the trophy yesterday doing it the hard way :biglol:

shakyhand
No life
Skype Messenger: tonytee11
PSN EU: shakyhand
PSN US: shakyhand1
PSN HK: shakyhand3
PSN JP: shakyhand2
Playfire: shakyhand
Twitter: xx_shakyhand_xx

Post by shakyhand » January 30th, 2011, 2:04 pm

I did it the hard way. Twice!. It didn't unlock the first time because either I repeated a level twice or used a sticker to start a race (makes the level easier because it unlocks a grapple) in the second to last level in the first world.

The Sackbot Redemption is another easy level to add to the list.

cazzyj
Wireless Controller
Region: Australasia
PSN EU: cazzyj

Post by cazzyj » January 30th, 2011, 2:51 pm

awesome work peet and shaky!!! Im not worthy (bows deeply)
you rawk, the both of ya!

cant touch this ......

RedTaser
Wireless Controller

Post by RedTaser » January 31st, 2011, 6:29 pm

Well i got my 10 aces in a row trophy today i even managed to do 7 before i had to do it the easy way...However it all seemed to go downhill after i did that the more i tried to ace the more i failed and levels seemed to become unaceable .Stupid mistakes that i knew i shouldn't of done miss timed jumps, getting fried or squashed . I needed a man here to shout at or throw something at to release my frustration.Instead i went got a coffee and a couple of choc biccies and breathed deeply OUT with the BAD, IN with the GOOD :biglol:

I returned to the game and managed to ace the final 3 levels .......Ping went the trophy and life was rosie again :biglol: Thanks for the tip Cazzy i don't think i would ever of done it without it :friendlysmile:

Prospero
Old Gamer
Region: North America
PSN EU: Miinou
PSN US: Prospero42
PSN HK: Bellavita
PSN JP: Kniihai
Playfire: Prospero

Post by Prospero » January 31st, 2011, 8:26 pm

Congrats to all of you with the trophy!
Now I feel extra bad for dragging you down Peet. :blushing Glad you still got it despite my worst efforts. LoL

Does it specifically require 10 different levels? or can you ace the same one or two levels again and again till 10 in a row pops up?
If it's 10 unique story levels in a row and requires any of those later negativitron levels, I'll be clicking that spoiler tag LoL Screw being a rockstar! Thanks for the option Cazzy.

RedTaser
Wireless Controller

Post by RedTaser » January 31st, 2011, 8:32 pm

It has to be 10 different levels i'm afraid doing the same one 10 times will not get u this trophy sadly...So go on prospero click that spolier ;)

PeetFeet
Regular Gamer
PSN EU: PeetFeet
XBOX Live: pfft
Twitter: peetfeet

Post by PeetFeet » January 31st, 2011, 8:42 pm

Prospero wrote:Congrats to all of you with the trophy!
Now I feel extra bad for dragging you down Peet. :blushing Glad you still got it despite my worst efforts. LoL

Does it specifically require 10 different levels? or can you ace the same one or two levels again and again till 10 in a row pops up?
If it's 10 unique story levels in a row and requires any of those later negativitron levels, I'll be clicking that spoiler tag LoL Screw being a rockstar! Thanks for the option Cazzy.

I got the trophy last week Prospero, i was just trying to finish off the acing levels last night so don't feel bad! Only have 5 to go! For the trophy it needs to be 10 different story levels, i just did the first 2 worlds.

Return to “Little Big Planet”