Skype Messenger: Sab7786
Region: Europe
PSN EU: Sab7786
PSN US: Sab77786
Twitter: @AlanSabatino

LBP2 release date confirmed

Post by Sab7786 » December 21st, 2010, 8:26 pm

European Release Date!

Over at Media Molecule, everyone’s been working harder than Santa’s elves, and I’m pleased to confirm that LittleBigPlanet 2 has now ‘gone gold’. The new game is 100% finished, and will be released on Wednesday 19th January 2011 across Europe, Thursday 20th January in Australia and New Zealand, and Friday 21st January in the UK and Ireland. Just four weeks more to wait…

Check out Media Molecule’s own take on this great news here.

Reviews!

All the folk at Media Molecule have done a fantastic job of filling LittleBigPlanet 2 with even more fun, possibility, excitement, creativity and delicious cake. It’s an amazing combination, but don’t just take my word for it; you’ll begin to see reviews hitting over the next 2 weeks, and the first score is already in – a delightful 10 out of 10 from Official PlayStation Magazine UK!

OPM - LBP2

Full of simple-to-grasp tools, all with huge potential – and you could easily lose more time to LBP2 than any other game released in 2011.”

“Never going to build anything at all? This is still an indispensible package, rammed with creative potential and imaginative gameplay.”

Demo!

Even more excited now? Desperate to get even a small taste of that delicious cake? Then don’t forget that the LittleBigPlanet 2 Story Mode Demo will be available on PlayStation Store tomorrow, 22nd December. Here’s your chance to experience a few of the many cool gameplay additions, like the Grapple Hook and Sackbots, and meet some of the characters that will be joining you on your epic Sack-quest.

There’s lots more cool stuff to come in the new year, as we get closer and closer to release – so I’ll see you all in January with more news – in the meantime, Happy-Christmas-Holiday-Festive-New-Year-Seasonal Sack-Greetings to one and all!

Oops, one more thing – after all that, I couldn’t leave you guys without a little more trailer-y goodness, to keep you going until 2011…

sammooky
Wireless Controller

Re: LBP2 release date confirmed

Post by sammooky » December 21st, 2010, 8:36 pm

demo !
Happy Endings......They never Bore Me.

cazzyj
Wireless Controller
Region: Australasia
PSN EU: cazzyj

Post by cazzyj » December 22nd, 2010, 12:18 am

:blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: !

cant touch this ......

cazzyj
Wireless Controller
Region: Australasia
PSN EU: cazzyj

Post by cazzyj » December 22nd, 2010, 6:12 am

cant touch this ......

zorbasan
Old Gamer
PSN EU: zorbasan
PSN US: incasan
XBOX Live: zorbasan
Playfire: zorbasan
Twitter: zorbasan

Post by zorbasan » December 22nd, 2010, 10:17 am

my download channel will be blocked up with BFBC2 Vietnam and LBP 2 Demo.
Don't care. I just wanna play.......
(caz, seeing we seem to anticipate the same games, let's get the liquor out and set a few dates to either napalm the cr@p out of you or hook you to the latest sackboy trap!)

bring it on baby, my cash is burning a whole in my pocket....wanna spend spend spend...(calm down now zorbs, dont get to excited, remember what happened last time, still paying for that child......)
do not take me too seriously, i know i don't....

Return to “Little Big Planet”